I Love U... Ni Dong Bu Dong?
Kelvin Wei Lian
Kelvin Wei Lian

“Ni Shi Fou You Yi Zhong Qi Guai De Mo Li, Rang Wo Mo Ming De Xiang Kao Jin Ni?”


Chapter 12

Back at the beach house, Fang Qi plonked herself onto the soft bed and sighed. Ah..so comfy. She turned and looked at the guy who sat on the edge of the bed. Suddenly she chuckled quietly. She sat upright and put her face near his. As expected, Wei Lian felt her close presence and turned to her direction. She naughtily planted her lips on his.

“Eh, enough la, enough la! Jake’s not here what, you want to kiss for who to see?!” Wei Lian has had enough of her bold behaviour and started complaining, grabbing and flinging away the pair of arms that wrapped around his neck. Nowadays these girls are so bold one meh??? Anyhow kiss!!

“I ya, you no fun one.” Fang Qi quipped.

“I need to be fun meh? You already have fun without seeking my permission liao what. Still need me to be fun meh?” Wei Lian sulked and complained indignantly. “Next time don’t anyhow kiss can or not?” He has never met a girl whose kisses are as aggressive as hers.

“I ya I big sacrifice leh. Now we kissed, I am yours leh.” She joked and poked him.

“Issit? I’m not so easy one lor. Want to win my heart, the girl has to put in a lot of effort one.” He sniggered and turned away from her.

“I ya I’m so cute, you cannot resist me la.” She laughed out loud.

“Wah, you say yourself cute one ah. I never say. You cute meh? You bluff me I also won’t know. You can also say you are very beautiful what.”

“Oei!! You don’t purposely personal attack can or not?”

“I where dare to la? You want to quarrel, I grant your wish only mah.”

“You are not gentle at all. Talk like a brute.”

“Ya thank you. I never said I am a gentleman. I can be a gentleman, but got to see whether I want or not first lor.”

“Ya, ya, ya. Whatever. I don’t feel like playing liao. You happy la.” She cannot be bothered and quipped his frequent line.

Just then the phone rang. Wei Lian reached into his jeans pocket and retrieved his handphone. “Ya what?” It was Jason.

“Wei Lian, me ah. I heard Cherie’s coming back tomorrow.” Jason’s usually cheerful voice suddenly sounded mellow over the phone.

Wei Lian’s heart thudded. She is coming back tomorrow. His mind registered the information. He didn’t know what to say. Say he is happy? Say he is excited? The fact that she rejected him at the airport four years ago is still so fresh in his mind. All these while she never kept in touch with either of them. This one week had passed so quickly and now she is finally going to be back.

“Eh, Brute. You need help or not?” Fang Qi peered intently at the guy who threw himself on the bed. He laid down on his front beside her.

He turned his face in her direction. “What help? You think I you ah?” His voice muffled by the pillow. She playfully pecked him on his lips. Surprisingly, this time, he returned her peck. “Enough la, don’t play already can?” He turned away first, wanting to kick himself. Why on earth did he do that?? “You succeeded in making Jake angry already.”

“How do you know Jake is angry?”

“We are close cousins, when he’s angry I can tell. Got pattern one la. Not many people know.”

“He left because of you.” He didn’t guess, but instead said it in a very confirmed manner. “He kept quiet since yesterday. He is jealous liao.”

“Ya meh?” She asked defensively. She still couldn’t forget the day Jake called back from overseas and told her he wanted a breakup. Since he wanted a clean break, why should he be feeling jealous?

She turned away and stared at the wall against the bed, her mind going crazy with questions. I need a cold bath, she thought to herself. The weather was making her head spin even more. She got up, grabbed her towel and headed to the bathroom.

Wei Lian slumped against the sofa and played with the TV remote control. He changed channel after channel every few seconds. He felt restlessness building up within him. He flipped and lay on his front, his head propped against the soft sofa cushion.

“Wah I see a dead person lay.” That was Fang Qi’s first response when she came out from the bathroom. Wiping her hair dry with a towel, she slumped down opposite him. She was in a large checked shirt and a short pair of shorts she borrowed from Wei Lian’s wardrobe. Wei Lian gave her no response and continued “staring” at the TV.

“Ai Shi Ni Yan Li De......” the ringtone of the Fang Qi’s handphone played loudly. Wei Lian’s face displayed a flicker of surprise as this was one of the songs he always sang. But he kept quiet and remained in his I-am-dead-to-the-world-don’t-come-and-disturb-me stance. The remote control was still in his hand. He continued to switch channels.

“Iyo the TV spoil already la!” Fang Qi reprimanded him as she glanced at the caller ID display flashing on her handphone, which was on the coffee table. “Hello?” She sounded a little weary when she answered the person on the other line. “I ya, ok la...ok, ok, ok la!” She answered with increasing impatience. It was her Grandma. After a while, she ended the call and stared at her handphone. Sian, she thought.

Fang Qi stoned for a while and then suddenly, she rolled her eyes and came close to Wei Lian. “Erm?” Wei Lian mumbled as a response when he heard her coming close.

Fang Qi peered hard at him, thinking to herself. Wei Lian looks not bad hor? Actually he’s quite good looking la. He’s got beautiful eyes. His personality is also not too bad. She had heard about his bad temper from his mum.

Ya la, he’s very bad tempered and doesn’t like to bother about her too much. But strangely, his tolerance level towards her has been quite high. At least that is what she thinks la.

She peered closer at him. Ok la, I think on the whole his personality is quite good hor? Just that the way he talks sometimes sounds like he wants to bite off people’s head. And he tends to talk a bit louder and ruder than other guys, his temper is also hotter than most guys. I ya anything la.

“Eh, you free a not?”

“Erm?” was his response again. But his hand never stopped pressing the remote control.

“Be my boyfriend lay.”

“Ask Jake.” Still no expression from him. For nothing, why ask him be her boyfriend? Err….I ya, must be up to no good lor, this woman, he thought skeptically. Don’t care.

“Don’t want.” She refused.

“He is your boyfriend.” He finally settled on a music channel.

“He is not. He dumped me!”

Oh. So he is correct. Jake and Fang Qi have got a past.

“He is jealous.” The music channel was playing a messy rap song. Boring.

“I’m not bad one leh.”

“I cannot see. I don’t know…. I ya, who keep SMS-ing me la?” He took out his handphone and retrieved the SMS-es coming in.

“So what? At least I not ugly what.”

“Whatever.” He lazily listened to the SMS-es and proceeds to trash them.

“Oei, be my boyfriend leh!!.” She can’t stand him showing his can’t-be-bothered attitude.

“Don’t want la.” He throws his handphone onto the table.

“Help me a bit will die issit??”

“Maybe.”

“………….” Damn you! She cursed. Then she softened and poked his arm gently. “Iya can la. Other than you, I don’t know who to approach liao la.” Her attitude changed 360 degrees.

“Scroll through your handphone lor, surely got people you can call.” He flipped over on his back and “stared” at the ceiling.

“Kelvin Tan Wei Lian! Help me la, my grandma is arriving here on Saturday from the States. It’s only for one week. She is staying only for one week la.” She pulled at his sleeve, her voice sounded helpless.

“I ya don’t want la. Tell your grandmother the truth that you broke up with your boyfriend la.”

“I just told her ok. Tong told her I have a boyfriend.” All along Fang Tong and her pretended that she had a boyfriend to keep their grandmother from worrying.

“Who asked you to say you have? Say you broke up la.” He shifted and hugged the pillow instead.

“I don’t want her to worry mah. You help me can die ah? Not as if I’m asking you to really be my boyfriend what. Not telling you to really love me what. Help la. Once she’s out of sight, we don’t have to pretend liao. Anyway we also hugged and kissed before liao what. You shy ah?” She was almost pleading with him.

“You very bo liao la you. You go and kick your bad habits first then we’ll talk..” He turned and slept on his front again, covering his head with the pillow.

“What bad habits?”

“Gambling, drinking, smoking, noisy, not gentle, unladylike, like to curse and swear, talk loudly, rude, bad attitude………” He began listing a long list of what he thinks are her bad habits.

“OEI” She kicked him.

“Still got somemore… ANYHOW KICKING PEOPLE. You think you’re practicing martial arts ah?” he muttered under his pillow

“Oei!” Wei Lian ignored her and pretended to snore loudly to irritate her.

“I ya whatever, fine!” she kicked the sofa hard, hurting her foot in the process. Wei Lian stifled a laugh beneath the pillow. She whimpered and limped back to the bed, upset that he doesn’t want to help her. There must be a way, she thought…
I <3 U... U Know?
I Love U... Ni Dong Bu Dong


- NOW PLAYING -
Wo Zhi Shi Xiang Yao
----
song playing
get yourself a wo zhi shi xiang yao album
by
chen wei lian kelvin
do get yourself one copy
smile

Words To All

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is a Valentine's Day Special. What could be a better way to enjoy this special day? A fanfic of Wei Lian which is linked to his 3 new songs, and is officially launched on this special day. I love U. Ni Dong Bu Dong. Where love is concerned, happiness is not about whether you are loved by the one you love, but it is because you love him/her that makes the difference. Love is all around, in many forms. Happy Valentine's Day.

--Specially dedicated to Kelvin Tan Wei Lian and all Blue Angels

-All characters and storylines are fictitious, any similarities are purely coincidental.

*Please check back for more updates everyday...


Archives
LINKS

official website

winglin.net fanfic
comments

TAGBOARD


Polls

**Hello all readers we have set up a poll due to the curiousity of our team, wanting to know who the readers want the character to be ended up with. But the end result will not determine the story ending.

Who Do You Wish The Characters Eventually End Up With?
 • Wei lian & Cherie
 • Wei Lian & Fang Qi
 • Wei Lian & Jace
 • Jason & Cherie
 • Jason & Fang Qi
 • Jake & Fang Qi
View the answers


credits

Team Of
I Love U. Ni Dong Bu Dong
Copyrighted 2006
---------
Copyrighted 2006. I love you, ni dong bu dong? All Rights Reserved. No plagarism allowed.
Patent Pending.
---------
Photo Taken From Wo Zhi Shi Xiang Yao Album
By Kelvin Chen Wei Lian
Photo Edited By Stratical

website hit counter
hit counters