I Love U... Ni Dong Bu Dong?
Kelvin Wei Lian
Kelvin Wei Lian

"Ni Shua Lai De Yang Zi Rang Wo Ku Xiao Bu De, Ni De Man Bu Zai Hu Rang Wo You Ai You Hen..."

Chapter 13

The next day...

“Wei Lian....you hungry or not?”

“Want to go out a not?”

“Ya hello? Mahjong? On la! .... Err..maybe not, I have to stay home to complete some work.”

“Hello, what? Now go chalet ah? Stay overnight? Ok ah..can la, I at my friend’s house leh--------eh.. I think cannot la, a bit rush la. I got to go out early tomorrow morning leh. Another time k?”

“I yo. Which pub are you at now? I ya don’t want la. I’m accompanying my friend now. Why? Still need to know why ah? She got dumped la! Bye!”

Wei Lian slumped on the sofa listening to his SMS-es. Since morning till now, Fang Qi has been real sweet towards him. Otherwise, she would be yakking away on the phone. Usually she would disappear for the entire day and only return in the evening or at night. But it is seven in the evening now and she is still at home. Her handphone had rung at least twenty times since morning.

Fang Qi had asked him countless times during the day if she’s gentle enough. Frankly speaking, Wei Lian thought to himself, not enough lor. He cannot stand her constant bugging. He prefers girls who are chatty but yet still being able to maintain a gentle side of herself. She ah? Really cannot make it.

“Eh, I’m trying very hard liao okay, don’t expect so much can or not?” She blasted as she hangs up the one hundred and oneth call for the day. Since this morning, no matter how hard she tried, she could never please Wei Lian. She is already rejecting invitations for gambling. She hasn’t even turned on the TV for the latest lottery results nor bought any lottery today. She is frustrated to the core.

She glared angrily at the guy who is SMS-ing on his handphone. She hates begging people but she doesn’t really have a choice. She needed his help. There is no one she really trusts to be able to pull this off. Moreover, none of her guy friends can make it because her grandmother remembers every single one of them. They won’t be able to fool her.

“Other than this stupid Tan Wei Lian, don’t tell me I got to grab any guy off the street to pretend to be my boyfriend lor!” she thought in desperation, almost pulling out her hair. Wei Lian just continued to ignore her and carried on doing his stuff.

All of a sudden, Wei Lian’s handphone ringtone broke the silence. “Ya?” The other party was silent for awhile. “Eh buddy, I…I…..” Wei Lian held his handphone and listened. All Jason could say was this. He could hear Fang Qi pacing up and down in front of him. But he chose to ignore. He didn’t need to ask what she was up to, he just knew. “Is she back?” Wei Lian finally asked. “Erm.” was Jason’s answer.

One day, just one more day and Ah Ma is going to be in Singapore. By hook or by crook she has got to make Wei Lian agree to be her fake boyfriend. She looked at the SMS on her handphone screen. “My dearie girl, your Ah Ma me is reaching Singapore earlier. Can’t wait to see you. See you tomorrow morning!”

Morning?! She must be kidding is it?! It is less than 15 hours to her arrival time which means she is already on the flight now, coming to Singapore from Los Angeles! And that means she had only got less than 10 hours to convince Wei Lian to act as her boyfriend. But he is such a hard nut to crack! She doubted 10 hours was even enough! Plus she needs to know more about him and him about her also. She knows her grandma’s pattern. She will purposely ask them things to see how well they know each other.

“Eh. If you’re not talking can you don’t hold onto the phone for so long a not? I want to talk to you leh.” Fang Qi said in exasperation as she stopped in front of his bed and started to clear away his laptop and the stacks of Braille music scores.

“Eh. You put down.” He stretched out his hand and tried to stop her.
“Huh? I hang up ah?” Jason, who was on the other line asked, stunned by his sudden seriousness. He was telling Wei Lian something.

“Don’t want. Cannot. You hang up first, I need to talk to you.” Fang Qi insisted, her hands still clutching onto his laptop.

“I’m busy.” He snapped. He wasn’t about to give in too easily to this spoilt girl. Who is she to demand things from him? He hates to be told what to do. And she was making such a din that he can’t hear what Jason was telling him. “Eh, I call you back.” He hung up before Jason could respond. He had to chase this noisy woman away first. His mind was already in a whirl, he needed to listen to Jason in peace. He was anxious to hear about Cherie.

“Eh. You put back my stuff.” Wei Lian gritted his teeth and ordered.

“Talk to me lor.” Fang Qi clutched his stuff tightly.

“I’m talking to you what.” His hand grabbed her arm, refusing to let go.

“You-know-I-don’t-mean-this-lor---.” She purposely raised her voice but speak at a slower pace.

“You can go out to the beach and find any guy.” He still refuses to comply.

“Don’t know them well la.” She quickly threw back his words

“Then since when do you know me well hah?” He retorted, angry at her demanding and unreasonable attitude. What has he done to deserve such a troublesome bundle?! He is sick of her constant bugging. But the problem is he can’t even drive her away! That is what he is exasperated about.

Three hours later.

Wei Lian kicked away his blanket in frustration and sat upright. He cannot believe that she can continue bugging him even when he is asleep. Such persistence! “I ya I give up la!”

“Really??” Fang Qi’s eyes sparkled when she heard him say that. Finally! But his face was darker than the sky outside. She knew she caught him in a worst possible timing. But she had no choice.

“Meet your grandma only right?!” he blasted impatiently, his fingers running through his hair in frustration.

“Ya. Act as my boyfriend.” She replied gleefully.

“Ok. I help you. BUT I got conditions.” He didn’t even bother getting her agreement. He decided it for her. “After I help you, you got to move out. And, you cannot bug me anymore. You cannot interfere in my personal matters also!” Last resort to drive her away. Finally he gave in to her request because he really couldn’t stand her constant bugging.

Sounds reasonable. “On la.” Fang Qi chirped.

“Ok, let’s get to work!” she jumped in front of Wei Lian and pressed him down to sit on the sofa.

“What do I like to eat?” Fang Qi asked, making Wei Lian rehearse his answers to her grandma’s favourite “interrogation” questions.

“How I know?” She always eats cup noodles and whatever she found.

“Bread with peanut butter and jam la.” FQ rolls her eyes. Purposely one, he definitely is doing it on purpose.

“K.” He answered curtly. He cannot be too bothered with her.

“What’s my favourite colour?” “Pink.” “No la!!!” she shrieked. “Alamak, it’s blue la!” “How I know. I thought all girls like pink what” He was all out to irritate her.

While they continued their bickering, Wei Lian’s handphone rang. He answered without even listening to who the caller is as he was thinking of his next line to counter Fang Qi. “Hi, it’s me.” The voice is shockingly familiar, leaving Wei Lian stunned for a moment. “Cherie? You’re back? Where are you now?” he asked eagerly, unable to contain his happiness. Cherie is finally back and all he wanted to do is to see her immediately. Cherie told him that she will meet him up tomorrow, and he agreed, with a tinge of disappointment. “Ok lo, we’ll meet tomorrow then. Good night”.

“Eh, you meeting Cherie tomorrow ah?” Fang Qi had listened to his conversation with Cherie. “Then how are you going to meet my Ah Ma?!” she asked unhappily. “What? Cannot issit? I meet who must ask for your permission ah?” They started to argue over it. “You promised me first one ma!!!” “Iya ok la ok la, I meet your Ah Ma first then go and meet Cherie. Happy?” Wei Lian compromised, as he slipped himself into bed. Better get some sleep, the day ahead is going to be a long one…
I <3 U... U Know?
I Love U... Ni Dong Bu Dong


- NOW PLAYING -
Wo Zhi Shi Xiang Yao
----
song playing
get yourself a wo zhi shi xiang yao album
by
chen wei lian kelvin
do get yourself one copy
smile

Words To All

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is a Valentine's Day Special. What could be a better way to enjoy this special day? A fanfic of Wei Lian which is linked to his 3 new songs, and is officially launched on this special day. I love U. Ni Dong Bu Dong. Where love is concerned, happiness is not about whether you are loved by the one you love, but it is because you love him/her that makes the difference. Love is all around, in many forms. Happy Valentine's Day.

--Specially dedicated to Kelvin Tan Wei Lian and all Blue Angels

-All characters and storylines are fictitious, any similarities are purely coincidental.

*Please check back for more updates everyday...


Archives
LINKS

official website

winglin.net fanfic
comments

TAGBOARD


Polls

**Hello all readers we have set up a poll due to the curiousity of our team, wanting to know who the readers want the character to be ended up with. But the end result will not determine the story ending.

Who Do You Wish The Characters Eventually End Up With?
 • Wei lian & Cherie
 • Wei Lian & Fang Qi
 • Wei Lian & Jace
 • Jason & Cherie
 • Jason & Fang Qi
 • Jake & Fang Qi
View the answers


credits

Team Of
I Love U. Ni Dong Bu Dong
Copyrighted 2006
---------
Copyrighted 2006. I love you, ni dong bu dong? All Rights Reserved. No plagarism allowed.
Patent Pending.
---------
Photo Taken From Wo Zhi Shi Xiang Yao Album
By Kelvin Chen Wei Lian
Photo Edited By Stratical

website hit counter
hit counters